For our European Sales Organization with location at Eching, Germany we are looking as a limited contract until 31.05.2020 for a Business Analyst (m/f) in EU Business Operations.
As Business Analyst (m/f) you will be the key person supporting the business with the implementation of a new ERP software solution for the European Sales Organization.In this role you will work closely with key stakeholders within the EU Sales Organization as well as external implementation partners.
In detail you will
• be the key link between Business and IT to ensure a smooth transition from the current legacy system to the new ERP software,
• ensure that the DENSO business processes are adapted in the new ERP software package,
• analyse our current workflows and business interactions to generate optimized work procedures for the new software,
• support the implementation of the process governance model and shared service/competence centres within the EU organization,
• organize, guide and control the testing and release phases of the ERP tool and the reflected business processes within the EU organization,
• work closely with the project team to set up a helpdesk function and
• support the set-up of a skill requirement matrix for the selected ERP system.
• Advanced technical college degree / university degree
• Knowledge of standard automotive IT software applications
• Profund years of professional experience in the automotive industry, ideally in the Tier1 business environment and experience in the implementation of ERP software
• Good Project management experience
• Strong communication abilities to explain complex subjects to various levels in the organisation and ability to handle conflicts combined with assertiveness
• Experience with Change Management Projects and BPM tools
• Good judgment ability, structured working and analytical thinking
Languages/ Business Travel
You will work within an international, highly diverse, multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis. A fluent level of English and basic German skills are required. In this role, you will be expected to undertake occasional business travel in Europe.
For more information about this opportunity (reference no. 201812) please apply online in English or contact: Flavia Diekkamp by phone at +49 (0) 8165 944 464 or by email at email@example.com.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.