For our office in Wegberg, located near Düsseldorf, we are looking for an electrical engineering specialist to support us, a global TIER1 automotive supplier, with new and challenging tasks from now on.
As Electrician / Electronics Technician (m/f) for Automotive Electronic Control Units (ECUs) you, as a hardware specialist, will support our international team from the pre-development phase of our ECUs up to start of production. Here, you are responsible for the test bench development as well as set up and support to take care of the organization of our in house electronics lab.
In detail you will
- Realise the test circuit based for the ECUs on your own as well as the teams input,
- Support the continuous improvement of our existing products as well as fault analysis,
- Prepare circuit diagrams and document previous tests,
- Design, test and evaluate the circuit ideas using laboratory PCBs in our onsite electronics lab.
- You are likely to have had technical education/technical apprenticeship as Electrician, Electronics Technician, Information Electronics Technician (equipment and system technology) or comparable.
- You have profound knowledge of electronics, digital and network technology as well as electrical technology and installation technology.
- Knowledge in the field of starting from technical mathematics to metal processing are of advantage.
- You have fundamental work experience in the area of electronic development.
- You have worked with 32bit- microcontrollers preferably Infineon AURIX, including the relevant peripherals, before.
- You have practical working experience in the set up as well as testing of electronic circuits.
- You speak fluent German as well as good English (English is business language).
attractive working conditions, an interesting and exciting work environment as well as a team oriented and international working climate.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application in German language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201758, to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources) via email to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email of phone +49 2432 4919 334.