• Setup and maintenance of embedded software frameworks and hardware platforms.
• Porting of C/C++ based algorithms to embedded platforms.
• Performance and run time optimizations for specific embedded platforms (Renesas V3X platform.).
• Interfaces and communication with sensors (cameras, CAN, LIDAR, etc.).
• Technical software documentation of developed solutions.
• Preparation of live demos in vehicle.
• Masters degree or similar in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
• Understanding of fundamental computer vision algorithms.
• Experience in Real-time systems.
• Good analytical skills and ability to understand provided mathematical methods in computer vision context (e.g., linear algebra, optimization).
Programming skills and Tools
• Strong in software development skills, specially in C/C++.
• Strong experience in SoC HW Accelerators, DSP (RENESAS R-CAR H3 Family).
• Experience in parallelization tasks (e.g., using vector processing, multi-threading, OpenCL, DSP etc.).
• Hands-on experience using version control systems (e.g., git).
• Experience with Windows and Unix-based platforms.
• Know-how and practical experience using version control and issue tracking systems. Build tool-chains (e.g., CMake) is a plus.
• Motivated to learn new things.
• Enjoy work in international teams.
• Willingness to follow defined development processes.
• Proactive behavior.
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural environment.
For more information about this opportunity please apply online to email@example.com as follows:
Enclosures: CV, University degree (diploma), certificates
Possible starting date: yes
Desired salary: yes
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.