MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
EMS Application and strategy / calibration development for Gasoline FIE components. Support the development of DENSO EMS software for EU Application and the calibration & validation of DENSO related items.
- Capture the customer’s system requirements for EMS Application software, in particular for Gasoline FIE components
- Responsible for developing software and identifying necessary software solutions.
- Responsible for completing necessary calibration & validation activities to confirm design functionality with on-site verification and support for customer testing as required.
- Investigate any issues reported to find root cause.
- Complete necessary testing & validation task to confirm DENSO components for production projects
- DENSO is looking for an engineer with good technical knowledge and relevant powertrain experience.
You will typically have a passion for technical products and will have a good degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Automotive or Electronics Engineering (2:1 or higher) preferably with a focus on mechanical or automotive engineering.
You will have demonstrated their project capability in either a work or academic environment with electro-mechanical system development. Track record of delivering projects. Demonstrate a solid understanding of IC engine combustion / engine control. Good, (e.g. 5 yrs) powertrain related system experience.
You will need to be a clear thinker, good communicator. Need to demonstrate initiative and pro-active attitude. Good at logical analysis of data and problem solving.
You will need to demonstrates clear ownership of task. Can be relied upon to deliver. Good at influencing others and be able to align efforts. Able to build relationships internally / externally. Open to new ways of working. Flexible approach.
PC based analysis (e.g. using Matlab/Simulink), Data Mining (using Internet / library) PC Skills, MS Office, (Word, Excel), E-mail are essential.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.