As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas after-treatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
For our German headquarter in Eching near Munich we are looking for an HR Assistant (m/f).
As an HR Assistant (m/f) you support our day-to-day business operation within the human resources department.
In detail you:
• are responsible for the maintenance and administration of our HR systems for employee data, time recording etc.
• create employment certificates, contract documents and employment references and maintain the personnel files
• support our recruitment and selection process
• create monthly HR reports including absence and turnover numbers
• update our HR policies and manage our fringe benefits systems
• organize trainings on request and in-house courses for our employees
• support the introduction to HR topics for our new employees
• assist in preparing salary reviews (data preparation, scheduling) and assist with HR projects
• Completed commercial vocational training or a comparable education
• First experience in human resources department is an advantage
• Basic understanding of labor law and data protection
• Experience in handling confidential data
• Proficient use of MS Office
In addition, you have the ability to communicate successfully with all hierarchical levels. You will have strong intercultural competence and a structured working approach combined with strong organizational skills and a high level of flexibility and customer orientation.
A very good level of English and German ability is required, Japanese language skills are an additional advantage.
Attractive working conditions and a team oriented working climate that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested?
Please send us your application in German language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201768 to Ms. Flavia Diekkamp (Human Resources) via email to email@example.com or apply online.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email of phone +49 (0)8165/ 944 - 464.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.