Our international Electronics Team develops automotive control units from circuit to complete product. As Hardware Engineer (m/f) you will focus on the handling of advanced engineering projects and the implementation and validation of innovative hardware concepts.
Description of Job
In detail you will
• develop hardware for microcontroller systems and accompany projects throughout the complete development cycle from specification, design and simulation of circuits over the creation of PCB-layouts to module and system tests,
• analyse the hardware requirements for future control units under consideration of system requirements in close collaboration with the system responsible and propose relevant solutions,
• develop embedded software for the functional validation of the control unit during the design phase and for the evaluation of peripheral modules and
• research and evaluate trends in electronics regarding their relevance for automotive control units.
• Degree in electrical, electronic, communications or computer engineering or a comparable education
• Profound knowledge in embedded hardware development of automotive control units
• Comprehensive experience in circuit design for analogue and digital systems
• Confident handling of development tools like PSpice and MentorGraphics Expedition
• Experience in the development of hardware dependent embedded software
• Basic knowledge about digital circuit design and IC design with VHDL/ Verilog is an advantage
In addition you will display a high degree of intercultural competence, a structured and logical way of working and the wish to contribute with ambition and dedication to the expansion of our electronic engineering team.
You are able to work successfully independently as well as in a team and to share your knowledge in an international, multi-facetted and culturally highly diverse environment. Fluency in English and German language is a prerequisite as well as the readiness for occasional business travel.
attractive working conditions and a team oriented working climate that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application in German and English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources), phone. +49 (0)2432 / 4919 - 334 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.