For our 24 months long European graduate programme IGNITE we are looking for Sales Engineers for our office in Sweden beginning in October 2017.
As Graduate Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the goals and objectives of our business. You will have a key voice in the delivery of projects with a constant focus on customer satisfaction to achieve their technical and commercial targets.
Qualifications for IGNITE:
- university degree (mechanical, automotive, electrical engineering or similar)
- Demonstrated passion for / knowledge of the automotive sector is desirable
- business fluent in English & Swedish
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- adaptable and flexible approach to be able to work in a global environment
- ability to work well within a team and on your own (managing your own time, to support project deadlines)
- drivers license
- brief (placement) experience in sales and or engineering would be an advantage
After the IGNITE programme and your successful graduation you will work as a Sales Engineer.
Possible scope of actions after the programme:
- capture the customer’s requests, requirements and expectations
- develop and intensify our customer relationships to support DENSO key objectives
- support the Sales Team to progress technical and commercial customer inquiries
- support and development of product sales strategies and their implementation
- introduce our products to the customer in the context of presentations during the project acquisition phase
- support the sales planning process with information gathered through Customer discussions
- lead internal and external project management activities to support Customer and DENSO deliverables
- support or lead development activities until production start up
We offer a placement within a multicultural team in an attractive working environment.
Are you interested? Please visit our recruiting platform
www.access.de/denso and apply online for our IGNITE programme, which starts in October 2017.
On this website you can also find relevant information about the programme structure.