For our 24 months long European graduate programme IGNITE we are looking for Software Engineers for our office in Wegberg near Aachen / Germany beginning in October 2017.
In your role as a Graduate Engineer you will have the following tasks:
- advanced development or mass production development of Engine Management Electronic Control Units (ECUs) for the European customers with focus on software engineering
- development of efficient and robust low level embedded Software to control microcontroller peripherals and electronic circuits used on ECU with C programming
- development of model based Software to control combustion engine and the common rail system components like injectors, high pressure pump, sensors and actuators.
Qualifications for IGNITE:
- studies in Engineering (Automotive, Electric, Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science)
- software development skills in programming in C (experience with real-time embedded systems desirable) and / or model based software development (Simulink, ASCET, UML)
- experience in the automotive sector is welcome
- very good command of English both written and spoken (business language is English) and German language is desirable
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- team player, intercultural competency and good communication skills
- continuous improvement mindset, good time management and proactivity.
After the IGNITE programme and your successful graduation you will work as a Software Engineer in the Engine Management ECU development area.
Possible scope of actions after the programme:
- design of software component based on the customer requirements analysis and following architecture design rules
- implementation and integration of the software component into a SW baseline
- testing of the software component using advanced testing tools
- and a lot more.
We offer attractive working conditions and a team oriented working climate, that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested? Please visit our recruiting platform
www.access.de/denso and apply online for our IGNITE programme, which starts in October 2017.
On this website you can also find relevant information about the programme structure.