DENSO is a Japan-based leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for all the world's major automakers. DENSO operates in more than 38 countries and regions. Approximately 150,000 employees are active in all aspects of the automotive business -- product development and design, manufacturing and sales -- working in cooperation with regional car manufacturers and suppliers to provide the most suitable solutions to regional requirements.
We are looking for a Junior Internal Auditor to join our ambitious Internal Audit Unit at our regional headquarter which is located in Weesp, the Netherlands.
DENSO Europe Internal Audit unit conducts operational audits and coordinates J-SOX activities at DENSO Europe Group companies (34) to evaluate the effectiveness of the controls of assigned organizational and functional operations.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Preparing approx. 4-5 operational audits per year
- Reviewing business processes to identify risks and key control requirements
- Preparing detailed audit working papers to document work performed
- Documenting clearly and concisely the audit observations and recommendations
- Reviewing and analyze the collected data.
- Conducting follow up reviews on the status of audit recommendations
- Assisting in the preparation of the internal audit presentation for the audit committee
- Informing all DENSO companies in Europe about the annual J-Sox activities
- Attending the on-site reviews and arranging the external audits.
- Collecting, monitoring and reporting the self-assessments results to regional and global management
For this challenging position, we request the candidate has:
- 2-3 years working experiences in a Big 4 accounting firm.
- A HBO or higher level in Accounting, Control, Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- About 1-2 year experience in internal or external auditing.
- Knowledge of J-SOX Japanese Sarbanes Oxley
- Knowledge of Audit & Accounting principles / theories.
- Analytical skills and negotiation skills to resolve challenging situations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office in order to manipulate, analyze, and reconcile data.
(If you don’t meet these requirements we kindly ask you not to respond).
Languages and travelling
You will work within an international, highly diverse and multi-cultural organisation.
Written and verbal communication skills in English are essential in this role.
You will be expected to travel within Europe for about 25% of your time.
Your working location will be at WTC, Amsterdam South area.
Please apply online or contact Roman Scheffer by phone at +31(0)294 493-493 or by email at email@example.com
Acquisition from recruitment agencies is not appreciated.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.