As an automotive supplier DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
For our German headquarter in Eching near Munich we are looking for a Material Compliance Specialist (m/f) – IMDS.
As Material Compliance Specialist (m/f) you are in particular responsible for the harmonization and establishment of a unified system for the monitoring of materials used in production.
In detail you will
• implement a unified system in Europe for data transfer into the International Material Data System (IMDS),
• collect, manage and control the data of our plants regarding the used materials,
• maintain our internal data base and ensure the data exchange,
• analyze legal requirements regarding environment issues and implement them across Europe,
• rollout rules and guidelines in our European production plants and conduct internal trainings,
• monitor the realization of legally required measures of material use in production,
• work in committees of future regulations for material (e. g. EU ELV, REACH),
• cooperate on the preparation of global policies with our Japanese headquarter.
• You will typically have a university degree in the field of automotive, material engineering, chemistry or mechanical engineering or a comparable education with relevant work experience
• Relevant professional experience in a comparable position are of advantage
• Pronounced expertise of the EU directive requirements for material and sound experience in the field of IMDS
• Very good analytical skills and the ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team as well as intercultural competence
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis. A fluent level of English is required. Additionally a good command of Japanese is of advantage.
For more information about this opportunity (reference no. 201806) please apply online in English or contact: Flavia Diekkamp by phone at +49 (0) 8165 944 464 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.