We are looking for a capable Powertrain Component Engineer (m/f) to enhance our engineering team in Europe at our Aachen Engineering Centre in Wegberg, Germany. As Engineer (m/f) for Powertrain Components you will be responsible for the competent technical consulting of defined customers regarding new technologies as well as development and application from concept phase to series production maturity. In your daily work you will closely collaborate with our core development teams in Japan and Europe.
In detail you will
take a leading role on current projects in a multicultural global team,
develop new products based on European needs and specifications including the concept creation, prototype design and evaluation, customer negotiations and documentation,
prepare and coordinate component and vehicle tests in close collaboration with our testing team,
establish future component specifications based on benchmarking information, end users' and customers’ demands and system trends,
give input to development and sales expansion strategies in cooperation with European Sales and Engineering as well as the relevant teams in our headquarter in Japan,
prepare and give technical presentations at our customer and
manage technical signoff for projects according to our Quality Management System and in cooperation with our customers and other DENSO departments.
- You are likely to have a university degree in automotive or mechanical engineering or comparable education.
- You will have a background regarding design, processing and manufacturing methods as well as CAE.
- In your past professional career you have demonstrated your project delivery capability, ideally in the field of combustion technologies.
- You will be comfortable working in a multicultural team using an open way of communication.
- Fluent English is required.
- You will be expected to undertake regular business travel.
Are you interested?
Please send your application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201757 to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email of phone +49 2432 4919 334.