As an automotive supplier DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
For our Corporate Research & Development department located at our Engineering facility in Eching, near Munich we are looking for a capable
Project Leader (m/f) Corporate R&D – Standardization of Automotive Security Process
Growing connectivity of the vehicle and complexity of in-vehicle embedded systems leads to higher risks of attacks. At the same time, in-vehicle systems migrate from static a-priori defined systems to dynamic resource allocation. You will actively guide technical developments and set new standards to increase the security of vehicle systems and components against attacks. Your process design will impact the corporate product development process and will be executed in close relation with development departments among Europe and globally. Major focus for dissemination is national, regional and international standardization, as well as know-how transfer to support customer projects.
In detail you will:
- University degree or doctor degree in computer science or comparable education, with focus on automotive applications is more preferable.
- Solid knowledge in IT security engineering, ideally with background on automotive application
- Experiences in risk analysis, countermeasure design, security architectures, incident management, ideally in the automotive or similar context.
- Experienced to work effectively in consortia and/or international standardization groups with delegation principle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and convincing skills
- Team player with intercultural competencies as well as independent working style with good self-organization
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis. Excellent skills in English and German to lead and/or drive national and international meetings as a technical expert are needed. In this role you will be expected to undertake regular business travel. Therefore a driver’s license class B is necessary.
For more information about this opportunity please apply online in German and English indicating your availability and your salary expectations or contact: Bianca Petritsch by phone at +49 (0) 8165 – 944 – 232 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH, Freisinger Str. 21-23, 85386 Eching,
Tel: +49 (0) 8165 / 944-0, Fax: +49 (0) 8165 / 944-856
--------------------- www.denso-europe.com ---------------------
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.