Project Manager (m/f)
- Functional leadership of the project team
- Manage software development projects and lead team of experts in computer vision
- Communicate efficiently with all the project stakeholders
- Responsibility for: project definition, project budget, planning, execution and delivery of requirements-compliant, products on schedule, compliance with the quality guidelines, change management.
- Authorities: project content, scope of delivery; budget allocation, product functionality, project scope
- University degree preferably in engineering or similar qualification
- Expertise in Agile methods Project Management.
- Automotive background, Knowledge about ADAS system
- Expertise in SW development
- Basic knowledge of computer vision
- Fluency in German and English
- Ability to lead a team and work in team
- Willing to travel
- Motivated to learn new things
- Enjoy work in international teams
- Willingness to follow defined development processes
- English (fluent) - required
- German - desirable
- Driving license – desirable
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural environment.
For more information about this opportunity please apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org in German or English.