We are looking for capable Research Engineer (m/f) for Automotive Electrification Technologies to join our R&D team at our Aachen Engineering Centre.
As a Research Engineer (m/f) it is your mission to grasp the future fundamental technologies in regards to automotive e-mobility. With this you will support DENSO's development of related automotive electrification systems and components like motor/generator, power electronics for invertor/convertor and battery (energy storage).
In detail you will
- Perform research based on EU trends not only regarding automotive electrification system and components in the powertrain field but also regarding the thermal area,
- Identify potential other research themes and areas,
- Create a core technology map keeping in mind a wider cross domain application (eg. in combination with conventional internal combustion or thermal components),
- Conduct a feasibility study of the state-of-the-art core technologies and clarify their potential and/or challenging issues in order to achieve the future CO2 emission target,
- Support DENSO‘s technology roadmap for expanding with a more long-term perspective (after 2030),
- Take a leading role in EU funded research and development projects in close collaboration with a European university for advanced technology research.
- You are likely to have a university degree in electric or mechanical engineering.
- You have good practical experience in theoretical calculation or design of rotational machines and/or power electronics devices as well as basic knowledge of electro-chemical reactions.
- A general understanding of thermal/cooling technologies is an advantage.
- In your past professional career you have demonstrated your project delivery capability, ideally in automotive electrification technology related development or research.
- You will be comfortable working in a multicultural team using an open way of communication.
- Fluent English as well as fluent German is required.
- You will be expected to undertake regular business travel.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201753 to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email of phone +49 2432 4919 334.