As Senior Hardware Engineer (m/f) in Info & Safety you will be mainly responsible for the design and development of new automotive high performance application servers. These new servers will be fundamental to master the transition to the next generation of e-vehicles, connected cars and autonomous driving.
• you are designing and developing hardware for the next generation of high performance servers for automotive industry (here as application server) following an agile approach and using SCRUM methods to achieve short development cycles.
• you develop an understanding of the latest industry trend regarding state-of-the-art Microcontroller architecture and follow the latest industry communication technology to be used in the next generation of automotive in vehicle networks
• you are responsible for the PCB design in collaboration with external partners
• you evaluate the designed modules regarding functionality and EMC and define necessary adaptations.
• Engineering degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma).
• Profound experience of electronic HW design for integrated circuits (digital & analog).
• Profound experience with tools for circuit design, schematics and PCB design.
• Knowledge of Microprocessors and electronic components.
• Knowledge of network and inter processor communications (Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.)
• Knowledge of evaluation of HW Modules (EMC, Thermal measurement etc.)
• Basic knowledge of SW development
• Open communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team, intercultural competence and good organizational skills
• Good IT skills (MS Office)
• Very good level of German and English (business language is English)
Are you interested?
Please send your application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201802 to Ms. Flavia Diekkamp (Human Resources) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email of phone +49 8165 / 944 – 464.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.