As Senior Research Engineer (m/f) you will be responsible for our research activities in the field of future micro controller and their effects on software.
In detail you will
• initiate research activities on the future architecture of in-vehicle electronics,
• conduct research regarding European hardware development by analysing the demands of future applications,
• lead ongoing research projects on fail operational multi-core IP and in-vehicle networks,
• coordinate research with internal and external partners ,
• represent DENSO in European research- and standardization bodies ,
• establish and manage European research community contacts.
• Ph.D. engineering degree (e.g. in Micro Electronics/ Computer science/ Informatics) or a comparable education
• extensive practical experience in digital hardware design and prototyping
• experience in automotive software development
• entrepreneurial thinking, technical coaching and leadership skills
• experience in the automotive industry and ability to represent our company in joint research programmes
• open-mindedness and good communication skills
• intercultural competencies as well as networking skills
• very good command of German and English both written and spoken (business language is English)
For more information about this opportunity (reference no. 201808) please apply online or contact: Flavia Diekkamp by phone at +49 (0) 8165 944 464 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.