We are looking for a capable Senior Software Developer (m/f) for Basic Software to support our electronic engineering team located at our rapidly expanding Aachen Engineering Centre in Wegberg, Germany. This purpose built facility opened in 2005 and has the responsibility for powertrain development especially for diesel fuel injection and exhaust gas after-treatment systems
In detail you will
- discuss, clarify and negotiate requirements with the customer or the stakeholders,
- contribute to the SW architecture design in collaboration with a SW architect,
- design Basic SW modules and Complex Device Drivers for Powertrain applications based on the customer requirements analysis and following architecture design rules,
- configure and integrate 3rd party AUTOSAR Basic SW stacks,
- implement efficient and safe SW modules in C code and integrate them into a SW baseline,
- test the SW modules,
- develop software with a process compliant to automotive standards like Automotive SPICE or ISO26262 and according to quality objectives and
- contribute to the continuous improvement of the embedded software, the software development processes and tool chain.
- Engineering degree (information technology, electrical or control systems engineering) or comparable education;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in embedded SW engineering;
- Experience with AUTOSAR methodolody, architecture and Basic SW modules or low-level SW for automotive applications;
- Advanced embedded SW development knowledge (i.e requirements analysis, architecture and design, coding, MISRA standard, testing, etc.);
- Proficient in embedded C language programming;
- Experience with software engineering tools (compiler, linker, debugger, code analyzer, modeling and simulation tools, change and version management tools, testing tools, etc.);
- Familiar with microcontrollers and embedded electronics;
- Knowledge of vehicle/ powertrain control systems, preferably in the field of Engine control systems;
- Structured working approach and quality orientation;
- Ability to work independently but also in cooperation with a multicultural team and environment;
- Good command of written and spoken English (business language is English), German is a benefit;
- good PC-command (MS Office).
attractive working conditions and a team-oriented working climate, that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application giving your availability and salary expectation in English language with the position number 201644 to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources) via email: email@example.com or phone: +49-(0)2432/ 4919 - 334.