As Senior Software Engineer (m/f) in Info & Safety you will be mainly responsible for the design and development of new automotive high performance application servers. These new servers will be fundamental to master the transition to the next generation of e-vehicles, connected cars and autonomous driving.
• you are developing software for the next generation of high performance servers for automotive industry (here as application server) following an agile approach and using SCRUM methods to achieve short development cycles.
• you develop an understanding of the latest industry trend regarding state-of-the-art Microcontroller architecture and follow the latest industry communication technology to be used in the next generation of automotive in vehicle networks.
• you design the lead system architecture and evaluate the next generation of high performance server for the automotive industry.
• you establish a full automated test environment.
• Engineering degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma).
• Profound experience of Software development (analysis, design, implementation, test) for automotive products.
• Profound experience with Software development tools (e.g. DOORS, JIRA, Git, CANoe, etc.) and processes.
• Knowledge regarding the AUTOSAR standard is an advantage.
• Knowledge of automotive network and communications (e.g. Ethernet and others).
• Knowledge of standard software applications (e.g. Hypervisor, Linux OS, Android etc.).
• Basic knowledge of Hardware development.
• Open communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team, intercultural competence and good organizational skills.
• Good IT skills (MS Office).
• Very good level of German and English (business language is English).
Are you interested?
Please send your application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201803 to Ms. Flavia Diekkamp (Human Resources) via email to email@example.com or apply online.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email of phone +49 8165 / 944 – 464.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.