• Review and define validation concept with project management, customer and team members.
• Development of test specifications (including test cases).
• Execution and analysis of software in the loop tests.
• Execution of test drives.
• Preparation of test reports.
• Active support for the vision developers.
• Adaptation and implementation of tools for testing, validation and analysis.
• Help establish and define validation processes.
• Experience in Automotive Testing
• Knowledge of Automotive Vision Development
• Experience in C/C++ programming
• Strong mathematical and preferably physical background
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Jira or other issue tracking environments
• Knowledge of testing processes
• SQL-Like database knowledge
• Excellent proficiency level in software development and C/C++ programming
• Hands-on experience using version control systems (e.g., git)
• Motivated to learn new things
• Enjoy work in international teams
• Willingness to follow defined development processes
• English (fluent) - required
• German - desirable
• Driving license – desirable
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural environment.
For more information about this opportunity please apply online to email@example.com as follows:
Enclosures: CV, University degree (diploma), certificates
Possible starting date: yes
Desired salary: yes
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.