We are looking for a capable Exhaust Gas Aftertreatment Control Development Specialist (m/f), to enhance our engineering team at our site in Wegberg. As Exhaust Gas Aftertreatment Control Development Specialist (m/f) you will be contributing to the development of DENSO’s aftertreatment controls for next generation systems, as well as advanced concept studies to create and demonstrate unique technology value.
/ In detail you will /
- Propose aftertreatment system control approaches based on your expertise in the area of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology;
- Be responsible for test design, test execution and result analysis;
- Design and validate control logic aspects for DENSO’s Diesel aftertreatment systems;
- Define the control requirements of an aftertreatment system, the sub-systems and diagnostics;
- Plan and coordinate testing activities on engine dynamometer, vehicle or in external laboratories;
- Contribute to aftertreatment hardware design as well as consider aftertreatment hardware system requirements;
- Manage effective calibration of the aftertreatment system;
- Propose improvements of DENSO’s aftertreatment system, control and diagnostic functions and
- Propose new technology and developments on advanced control approaches.
/ Requirements /
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree in mechanical or automotive engineering or comparable experience.
- Within your studies and first work experiences you were able to acquire good knowledge in the area of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) aftertreatment emissions and controls, engine thermodynamics and a background in combustion.
- Basic understanding of electronic systems, sensor, actuators and the relevant chemical reactions will qualify you for the role.
- Ideally you are a proficient user of Matlab / Simulink and possess experience regarding engine and vehicle testing.
- You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organisation on a day-to-day basis. A very good level of English ability is required.
- In this role you will be expected to undertake occasional business travel.
/ Are you interested? /
Please send your informative application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201818 to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources) via email to email@example.com or apply online.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email or phone +49 2432 4919 334.