As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas after-treatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
For our German headquarter in Eching near Munich we are looking for a Team Assistant (m/f).
As a Team Assistant (m/f) in our compressor department you are responsible for the smooth handling of all administrative tasks within the department. Furthermore, you take the main role within the change management processes and support the engineers.
You organize and coordinate the upcoming requests and tasks and help to disburden the management and the team.
In detail you:
• organize the secretary’s office in German and English language (incl. correspondence, creation of copies and powerpoint slides, filing, ordering of office supplies, telephone and mail handling).
• support the change management by maintaining and inputting data into the relevant databases, the compilation and sending of release documents to our customers, the follow-up of the release and the correspondence with the relevant DENSO manufacturing plants and departments and our customers.
• take care of ordering prototypes and samples, manage the payments and their correct booking and maintain the sample stock (input and output control).
• handle and manage confidentiality agreements and support mailing activities towards the customer / DENSO.
• organize and participate in meetings and create meeting minutes.
• support the organisation of business trips (incl. booking of hotels, flights, taxi and visa preparation) and events.
• Apprenticeship as an office clerk or a commercial education or a comparable education
• High service orientation and organizational skills
• Experience of customer quality processes to support change management
• Knowledge of relevant certification standards e.g. IATF
• Work self-independent and very good communication skills
• High affinity for numbers and an interest in technical topics
• Open personality and team spirit
• Fluent in German and English (company language is English)
• Very good PC knowledge (MS Office)
Attractive working conditions and a team oriented working climate that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested?
Please send us your application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201767 to Ms. Flavia Diekkamp (Human Resources) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email of phone +49 (0)8165/ 944 - 464.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.