We are looking for a capable Technical Manager (m/f) for R&D in the area of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to enhance our engineering team in Europe at our Aachen Engineering Centre in Wegberg. As Technical Manager (m/f) for ADAS R&D it is your mission to grasp future technologies which have potential for the next generation of DENSO products . In your daily work you will closely collaborate with our headquarter in Japan as well as related teams in Europe.
In detail you will
- Investigate research on relevant topics by visiting conferences and exhibitions;
- Propose potential research topics and technologies within DENSO and to external partners like universities and institutes (like Fraunhofer);
- Propose appropriate adjustment of technologies for DENSO‘s purpose;
- Convince internal and external stakeholders in regards to new technologies;
- Establish a process for continuous R&D project realization;
- Benchmark our competitor‘s research trend in order to add valuable input to DENSO‘s future strategy;
- Have the opportunity to travel not only within Germany and Europe but also outside of Europe on a frequent basis.
- You are likely to have a university degree in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering or comparable education.
- You have several years of R&D experience in regards to PCBs and JISSO within the automotive industry or relevant other fields or institutes.
- The knowledge you could gain so far, are within the ADAS product range such as camera, millimetre wave, LiDAR, sonar, JISSO, or junction/jointing.
- In your past professional career you have demonstrated your project delivery capability, ideally by leading a project within a relevant institute, university research or industry.
- You have a large network within the industry and institutes. This network provides you with a wide range of information sources of advanced research or technologies.
- You will be comfortable working in a multicultural team using an open way of communication.
- Fluent German as well as fluent English is required.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201810 to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources) via email to email@example.com or apply online.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email or phone +49 2432 4919 334.