We are looking for an Working Student (m/f) in the field of Electrification Strategy and Electrical Powertrain Simulation to join our engineering team at our office in Wegberg near Aachen.
/ Scope of Duties /
As part of our Electrification Engineering team, your main focus will be on conducting trend analyses and running powertrain simulations.
/ In detail you will /
- Explore European trends in regards to powertrain electrification technologies in the automotive sector,
- Evaluate technological and societal trends for future mobility concepts,
- Derive electrification strategies and extend technology roadmap 2025,
- Conduct electrical powertrain simulations on components and vehicles to technically evaluate electrification trends and
- Support you colleagues on European research projects in close university cooperation.
/ Requirements /
- Enrolled Student (Uni/FH) in the field of Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Profound knowledge of electrical powertrain components (electric engine, power electronics, transmission)
- Practical experience in automotive sector is an advantage
- Experience using MATLAB/Simulink
- Very good MS Office skills
- Fluent English skills both written and spoken (English is business language), German is an advantage
- Team player, intercultural competency and good communication skills
- Very good analytical skills and a structural working approach
/ Are you interested? /
Please apply online by providing the job number 2017DNDE33. For more information please contact Mr. Constantin Köntges (Human Resources) phone: 02432 / 4919 – 333 or via email: email@example.com.